The Old School, Penrith


"The Old School was built in 1866 and remained a school until 1963. It has now been converted into guest accommodation with three ensuite rooms, 1 Single, 1 Queen Double and 1 Super-King Double/Twin". We are situated in the unspoilt tranquil village of Newbiggin just 4 miles from Penrith, 3/4 of a mile off the A66 trans-pennine route and 2 ¾ miles from junction 40 on the M6, useful for a stopover to and from Scotland.

Mrs P Lake

The Old School

Newbiggin

Penrith

CA11 0HT

01768 483709

http://www.theold-school.com